CV erwin liedke
born 1962 in bergen/belsen, lower-saxony, germany, europe.
abitur (university entrance diploma / A-levels / baccalaureate) in hermannsburg, lower-saxony, 1981.
military services from 1981-83.
conscientious objection 1984.
teacher studying at the university of lueneburg with an emphasis in music, sport and geography. All in all 8 years of studying in the faculties:
- philosophy, music, geography, psychology, paedagogics, politics, sports, art and mathematic. 1983-1991.
- state examination 1989.
handcraft experience through house-buildings and house-reconstructions.
journalistic work in the segment 'recension of music-production-software' (1996-1998)
music composing + production (1990-2001)
narrator in advertising context (since 1997)
30 years of stage-experience as musician in orchestras, bands [vocals, drums, accordion], theatre-actor, music-comedy-artist (1970-1999)
research / progression
member of artlabor hamburg (02|2001-08|2001) and of artlabor cape town (11|2001-05|2002)
co-initiator of the online-auction-platform ricardo.de (1998-2000)
- anchorman of ricardo.de
- manager event development; e.g. development of convergence-formats [internet/tv /telecommunication]
- project 'avatar-implementation in an auction-context'
art_process GeheimRat - network:art, level of reflexion, thinktank / a multimedia-based and experimental communication-field (since 1998) http://www.geheimrat.com e.g.
- embassy2k - for exploration of future conditions and circumstances in millenium2k world
- der deutsche apparat - the german apparatus
- Emission Online Dissent Clearing
applied research-project on the topics: online_communication, complex systems, structure-changes by online-systems (2000-2003) http://www.eyes2k.com
- search-department of eyes2k for development of infrastructure construeing 2k_futurisms ©
- co-development of main-propositions of complexity http://www.dsrc6.net/222023.html
knowledge / skill
languages: mother-tongue german; english (fluently in script and word), knowledge in brasil/portuguese, french; basic knowledge in spanish.
sport: badminton, table-tennis, tennis, squash, football, handball, volleyball, basketball, athletics, swimming, taekwondo, aikido, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing.
software: audio-, graphic-, video-editing.
programming languages: html.
member of board artLABOR e.v. - for communication of contemporary art.
member of board 'who's afraid of on.' / international initiative und in germany based club – to enforce fairness via online-systems http://www.whosafraid.org
co-founder eyes2k - online innovation network (since 12|2000) http://www.eyes2k.net
contact → mailto:eL